I love looking through people’s blogs and seeing them go off on others for body shaming and promoting the beauty ideal, then scrolling a few more posts down and see them say that a skinny girl needs to gain weight to look like a proper woman and fit the fucking beauty ideal.
Anonymous asked: THIN PRIVILEDGE IS SEEING MY 1 YR OLD NEPHEW WALK AROUND IN ONLY HIS NAPPY WITH HIS FAT ROLLS HANGING OUT AND LITTLE CUTE BABY FAT AT NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING OTHER THAN AWW HE IS CUTE. BUT WHEN I DO IT ITS CONSIDERED GROSS AND DISGUSTING BECAUSE I AM FAT.
Anonymous asked: THIN PRIVILEDGE IS ALSO HAVING THE HOTTEST BOY IN SCHOOL DATE A THIN GIRL OVER A MORBIDLY OBESE BITTER GIRL BECAUSE I AM FAT AND DONT APPEAL TO HIM. HE HAS TO LOVE ME OTHERWISE HE IS FAT SHAMING AND HAS FAT PHOBIA.
your caps lock might be broken
Anonymous asked: Oh no, boohoo! I don't have enough problems on my own! Better go obsess over a blog that I have no business being in!
lol @ obsess
and if its such a bad thing to worry about what someone else is posting, why are you here?
- What someone says: My daughter recently lost some weight so she might need a smaller size than she usually wears.
- What a tit pee hears: My daughter was too fat, so I put her on a diet. I'm buying her clothes now that she's gotten smaller because I feel she deserves them. Before she lost weight, she didn't deserve to wear things she liked because I just really hate fat people.
existence-less asked: OH MY GOD THAT SUBMISSION ABOUT THIN SHAMING AND FEELING BETTER BECAUSE OF MAGAZINES LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? That's like saying "I was teased because I was fat. But Fat privilege is seeing Melissa Mccarthy on TV." Like there is no fucking correlation and no one that feels insecure about their body goes and compares themselves to magazines and says "Damn I look just like them". Not to mention the fact that models in magazines usually have big boobs and big butt which is not the body of a boy.
Exactly, they should just look at fat acceptance blogs to cure all their self image issues then, there are plenty on this site alone absolutely praising obesity.
but yes, models in magazines are hardly boyish. They have way more curves than I have ever had, even at a “healthy” weight. But oh right, all thin people look like models I guess my body forgot that when it distributed fat.
Anonymous asked: Grow up. Fucking troll. Only an immature idiot would be proud do be on a block list. What are you, thirteen?
did sending this make you feel better
Anonymous asked: On titp's faq page, they give all sorts of statistics on how fat oppression kills people and is so so serious, but the actual submissions are mostly about not being able to get exactly what kind of clothes they want
they really drown out their good points with the frivolous ones. of course, 90% of their points are frivolous so they sort of have to make 50 posts a week about clothes to make it seem like a HUGE FUCKING ISSUE.
Also, I don’t mean to say that fat people getting subpar medical treatment isn’t a big issue, because it honestly is. however, they don’t have nearly as many huge stories about it as they seem to think and most of the doctor stories are just “I don’t like what I heard wah” but I do think doctors need to be more willing to look past the amount of body fat a person has, be it too much or too little.
Clothing is the stupidest thing to complain about.
1. Way to make “thin” synonymous with “attractive and modelesque” again. Get it through your brains, TITP: All thin people DO NOT look like models. Nobody asserts that idea like you guys. THIN DOES NOT EQUAL BEAUTIFUL.
2. This just reeks of a mod submission, I mean come on, submitted by ~privileged~ I bet it was a mod. This is obviously just to dismiss claims of thin shaming. It’s like they’re screaming, “Look it really doesn’t matter when thin people are treated just like fat people because magazines!!! THEY FIX EVERYTHING!!!” The only purpose of this post is to belittle thin people’s insecurities so fat people’s seem so much worse by comparison.
3. Even if this is true for someone, I imagine it isn’t for the vast majority of thin people who have been bullied and thin shamed. It isn’t true for the people who don’t have bodies like are idealized by magazines, because thin people aren’t cut out of one mold. What about all of the submissions on TITP bitching about how all plus size models have the same body shape and still make fatter people feel bad? Same goes the other way.
Anonymous asked: All this just reeks of "Oh no! Someone stopped paying attention to me for five minutes! Better go mock the fatties and make myself feel better!"
where have i mocked someone for being fat? please point it out.